Recuiter at Synapse techno design
Views:182 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synapse Design - FPGA Engineer - Verilog/DSP/ASIC (4-9 yrs)
Please find job description below :
- Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog
- Experience in implementing mathematical functions, Signal processing functions related to GPS front end interface (sampling, Fir filter, AGC).
- Develop DSP micro-architecture based on the given IP Specifications.
- Create FPGA based designs
- Prototyping of ASIC RTL to FPGA
- Develop VHDL / Verilog code for various system blocks
- FPGA based designing, development and testing algorithms related to DSP Signal processing functions like sampling, Fir filter, AGC.
- Knowledge of Modelsim, or Xilinx Vivado or Altera Quartus
- Strong understanding of Xilinx FPGA architecture
If interested, please share updated resume.
Total Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Current location :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice period :
Synapse Techno Design Innovations Pvt Ltd,