Assistant Manager HR at SyMetric
Views:74 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
If interested, kindly share your updated.
Company Profile :
- SyMetric is in the business of providing solutions for Clinical Research in the Life Sciences Industry. Our software engages Pharma Companies, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Drug Logistics handlers, Investigation Sites (popularly known as Hospitals and Medical Research Centers), etc. Please visit our website www.symetricsystems.com for more information about our organization and products.
- We have developed in-house two Integrated IT Platforms to handle clinical trial management, data management, pharmacovigilance, medical coding, etc. We are currently enhancing our products- functionality with new features and business processes.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the entire User Interface layer for the product suites
- Arrive at a User-Interface strategy for the organization.
- Develop new user-interfaces for the existing and new products
- Build reusable function libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs in tandem with underlying applications which are developed on .NET
- Follow SyMetric SDLC process
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members from Product Development and Project
Technical Skills :
- Exposure to .NET, ASP.NET MVC architecture is desirable