Assistant Manager HR at SyMetric
Views:68 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SyMetric - .Net Developer - ASP/C#/Entity Framework (8-12 yrs)
If interested, kindly share your profile.
Company Profile :
- SyMetric is in the business of providing solutions for Clinical Research in Life Sciences Industry. Our software engages Pharma Companies, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Drug Logistics handlers, Investigation Sites (popularly known as Hospitals and Medical Research Centers) etc. Please visit our website www.symetricsystems.com for more information about our organization and products.
- We have developed in-house two Integrated IT Platforms to handle clinical trial management, data management, pharmacovigilance, medical coding, etc. We are currently enhancing our products- functionality with new features and business processes.
Job Description :
- We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it's essential that you are skilled in problem-solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Delivering a high-quality application
- Integrating with front-end developers
- Ensuring a required level of performance
- Writing test-backed server-side code
- Analysing requirements and designing new functionality
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for the particular application
- Designing and building application layers
Technical Skills :
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience using .NET 4.5+
- Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC applications
- Senior knowledge of Entity Framework 6+, EF Core, ADO.NET
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle other RDBMS
- Database design including indexes and data integrity
- Implementing enterprise application patterns
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Familiarity with the client-side framework jQuery | Angular 1.
- Familiarity with UI Frameworks like Kendo UI, DevExpress, Syncfusion is a plus
- Integrating web analytics tools particularly Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Azure Web Apps is desirable