Founder at Sygitech Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:508 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sygitech Solutions - Project Manager - IT (3-6 yrs)
- The individual will be responsible to work with respective product Manager/Client and engineering teams for developing plan, meeting the release targets, monitor project progress and completion of required deliverable for each product release.
- Person will share regular status with management, maintain the plan in selected tool, highlight any risks and mitigation plan after discussion with respective product Manager and shareholders.
1. Project Planning and Status Updates
2. Define project scope based on product Manager inputs and work with leads for developing project plan using SDLC process.
3. Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
4. Run multiple projects depending on project scope.
5. Drive program/ release level processes for an Agile Release.
6. Facilitate program increment planning meetings with leadership, business stakeholders, product management and delivery teams.
7. Partner with business owners, product managers and product owners to help assure strategy, vision and road map alignment and execution
8. Provide visibility into gaps, issues, risks, and opportunities across Agile teams