Manager HR at SwitchMe Technologies and Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:86 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
SwitchMe Technologies - Full Stack PHP Developer - CodeIgniter/Laravel (0-3 yrs)
Job Description : Full Stack PHP Developer
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing front end website architecture
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Staying up to date in web applications and programming languages
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process ( development and deployment)
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems
- Developing mobile application
- Working on Progressive Web App (PWA)
- Working on Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP)
- Working on PHP framework like laravel and codeigniter
- Working on web optimization tool like grunt/gulp.
- Working on angularjs1/angularjs/reactjs
- Working on Linux Server
- Working on Python
- Working on Mongodb, Memcache
- Build market disruptive technology
- Research new techniques and best practices within the industry
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and have experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Team-based version control systems (such as Git) Development frameworks and third-party libraries (such as JQuery)
- Full Stack Engineer who loves challenges
- Must be able to work independently with little guidance from others and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Build responsive website from scratch
- Experience in Front end skills like html, Jquery, bootstrap, media query
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies/ Web Services.
- Good working knowledge on agile
- Flexible and more product-oriented than service-oriented.
- Open to work in a Startup Environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering (SE) or related technical field is required for the position.
- Freshers can apply
Note : Who can join maximum 30 days.
Perks and Benefits :
- Office from Monday to Friday
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Days
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Frequent Office Parties
- Employee Development Programs
- No dress code
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Breakfast and evening snakes from office.
- Unlimited tea, coffee, green tea etc
- Located near to Bhavan's College
- Career Guidance from CEO, CTO and Senior member
- Free gaming zone
Why Switchme :
- Technology disruptive company in Home Loan
- Number 1 Fin-Tech Company in loan sector in India
- SwitchMe builds innovative technologies for home loan sectors
- SwitchMe keeps updates with latest technology
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to part of a fast-growing company
- Steep learning curve with exposure to wider marketing and community management teams functions
- A performance-based environment with no limits to career growth and personal development
Salary : Up to 10L per annum