Human Resources - Senior Talent Acquisition at Swiggy
Views:1263 Applications:398 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
Swiggy - Software Development Engineer - Test (1-9 yrs)
Software Development Engineer in Test is a technical individual contributor role at Swiggy and in this role individual is solely responsible for setting up and implementation of test automation strategy from Functional and Non-functional perspective for one module or multiple modules who you work with.
- In this role you are also responsible to find innovative ways to optimise the test strategy for maximising ROI from areas which are undertaken for automation.
- SDET is also responsible for addition of new capabilities and features in automation framework which is used by entire QA team for test automation.
- You are also responsible for managing and maintaining test coverage through periodic reports to engineering and stakeholders. SDET is an expert role and demands a complete hands-on contribution on Single or multiple projects simultaneously.
Expectations from role :
- Must be an Independent executioner and has prior experience of handling complex projects with stakeholders.
- Must have prior experience in creating optimal test strategy (Including Functional, Non-Functional, Analytics and automation) and test plans for short term and long-term projects both.
- Must be strong in verbal and written communication.
- Very good design skills.
- Must have understanding and implementation level experience on design patterns.
Tech Skill Set Required :
- Must have prior experience in creating test automation frameworks and self-serve tools.
- Hands-on automation experience required in Selenium & Appium for UI.
- Must have prior automation experience for Rest based webservices using Java (testng, maven, httpclient, Rest Assurred, JAXB, JAXRS, Jersey, Jackson, Jmeter).
- Must have strong hands-on experience on functional and non-functional automation both for Web, Rest services.
- Must be strong in writing complex SQL queries using joins.
- Must have hands on experience on designing database schemas for self-serve utilities.
- Prior experience and exposure to Big data and Data science model's implementation is a big plus.