Talent Acquisition Specialist at Swedium Global Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:33 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swedium Global Services - System Engineer - 5G (8-13 yrs)
The radio functionalities will be implemented into the architectural functions, the interfaces on control plane and user plane of the radio signal in downlink and uplink, as well as control functions in CPU (Central Processor Unit) subsystems and other subsystems such as DSP (Digital Signal Processing), memory, ROM (Read-Only-Memory) Boot and Security.
Responsibilities and tasks :
- Systemization of radio unit's functionalities, features, interfaces, configuration capabilities, and subsystems. which are to be implemented in ASIC/FPGAs function blocks
- Participate or drive technical analysis studies and pre-development in the SoC systemization areas
- Creating requirement specifications and requirement design specifications about radio ASICs and FPGAs
- Support to design team during development, verification, and validation of the design.
- Continuously improve and optimize ways of working