Talent Acquisition Specialist at Swedium Global Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:414 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Swedium Global Services - Hardware I&W RF Test Engineer (4-11 yrs)
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do :
- Perform R&D RF performance testing of new 2G/3G/4G/MSR BTS products in an R&D environment per applicable test standards, i.e. 3GPP TS51.021, 36.141, 25.141, 37.141.
- Generate RF Performance test reports, test specifications and related technical documents
- Support Test Automation development, troubleshoot BTS problems, test setup problems, test automation problems
- Perform RF verification testing on the BTS level for all site supported or developed products.
- Troubleshoot issues with tester setup, tester automation and product design/assembly issues
- Support the BTS transceiver designers during the design prototyping phase with immediate feedback on product issues seen in test
- Identify HW and SW faults and report them via the Fault Reporting Tool
- Technical writing and documentation tasks.
Here is some of what you- ll need (required) :
- M.Sc. on Electrical engineering or on related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Familiar with RF test equipment (spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators, fading simulators, power meters etc.)
- Support ATS Design Reviews and Functional Checkouts.
- Test Automation development experience in Lab Windows CVI or LabView, C programming language, Visual Basic, SQL Server/MS Access.
- Fluent in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office
- Fluent English