Talent Acquisition Specialist at Swedium Global Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:95 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Swedium Global Services - Emulation Engineer - RTL/FPGA/ASIC (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Experience required :
- Develops pre-silicon functional validation environment and tests to verify system meets design requirements after the RTL changes done to make the Design synthesizable for Emulation and FPGA platforms.
- You will be responsible for bring-up and path clearing of features required to enable volume validation.
- Creates test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests.
- Analyzes and uses results to modify testing.
- You will also develop and design collaterals required for running these tests which transactors, assembly/C++ tests, and initialization code procedures.
- You will also guide and co-ordinate different stakeholders in the development of the new design collaterals.
- The job will require interaction with the RTL, FPGA/Emulation build, ASIC pre-si validation and SW teams to ensure the functionality of the design per the Arch Specs
- 10+ years of pre-si/emulation verification experience with a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in VLSI, Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience in leading end to end validation activities and having a record of successful execution of complex SOCs
- Experience with emulation based systems such as Synopsys ZeBu, Cadence Palladium or Mentor Graphic Veloce or FPGA prototyping systems.
- Experience with x86 ISA and/or Experience in developing assembly tests
- Experience with RTL Design, Verilog and simulation, debug tools such as Verdi, System Verilog based verification techniques.
- Prior expertise in CPU, Coherency, reset, Global Flows, Power management, memory, PCIe is highly desirable
- Hands-on debugging experience on pre-silicon simulation or emulation environments.
- Good understating of computer architecture, HW and SW systems.
- Very good communication & collaboration skills, ability to work independently and being a team play