Talent Acquisition at Sventl
Views:68 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sventl - DFT Engineer - VHDL/Verilog (4-10 yrs)
SVENTL is hiring for DFT Engineers.
Job Description :
- Definition/Development of Design-for-Testability (DFT) concept.
- Scan pattern generation (SAF and TDF), coverage analysis and re-imulation.
- Implementation, verification and documentation mixed signal IP tests such as PCIe PHY, PLL etc.,
- Test pattern generation, pattern re-simulation and first silicon support.
- Experience in Design for Test (DFT) of large, lower geometry SOC designs.
- Experience in DFT concepts, test mode.
- Good knowledge in Boundary Scan, ATPG Scan [Automatic test pattern generation tools].
- Proficiency in VHDL/Verilog coding, testbench setup, testcase creation and verification.
- Proficiency in mixed signal IP verification such PCIe Phy, PLL etc.
- Experience with industry standard tools for DFT and Verification (Synopsys, Cadence).
- Proficiency in high level programming and scripting languages such as - C, C++-, Perl
- Knowledge or Experience in Test development and Product engineering will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.