Talent Acquisition at Sventl
Views:126 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sventl - DFT Engineer - Synthesis/MBIST (2-8 yrs)
SVENTL is hiring for DFT Engineer.
Job Description :
DFT engineer with good analysing capabilities with the below :
Skills : Scan insertion & ATPG - Pattern Simulation with and without timing annotation and debugging simulation mismatches (Cadence Incisive).
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Familiarity with WGL/TDL file formats.
- Good skills in Scan compression techniques and Logic BIST.
- Exposure to Memory BIST insertion tools (Preferably Logic Vision MBIST).
- Good experience in Boundary Scan, JTAG concepts, Core testing using P1500.
- Should have basic understanding of Tester requirements.
- Should be good at doing synthesis and timing (RC and PT/Tempus).
- Knowledge of formal verification using LEC.
- Exposure to SoC level DFT will be a plus.
- Experience on low power DFT is an added advantage.