Talent Acquisition Member at Sventl
Views:148 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sventl - DFT Engineer - BIST/MBIST (3-10 yrs)
SVENTL INDIA is hiring for DFT Engineers.
DFT engineer with good analysing capabilities with the below :
- Scan insertion & ATPG
- Pattern Simulation with and without timing annotation and debugging simulation mismatches (Cadence Incisive).
- Familiarity with WGL/TDL file formats.
- Good skills in Scan compression techniques and Logic BIST.
- Exposure to Memory BIST insertion tools (Preferably Logic Vision MBIST).
- Good experience in Boundary Scan, JTAG concepts, Core testing using P1500.
- Should have basic understanding of Tester requirements.
- Should be good at doing synthesis and timing (RC and PT/Tempus).
- Knowledge of formal verification using LEC.
- Exposure to SoC level DFT will be a plus.
- Experience on low power DFT is an added advantage.
Interested candidates please apply.