Talent Acquisition Member at Sventl
Views:150 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sventl - DFT Engineer - BIST/MBIST (3-10 yrs)
SVENTL INDIA is hiring for DFT Engineers.
DFT engineer with good analysing capabilities with the below :
- Scan insertion & ATPG
- Pattern Simulation with and without timing annotation and debugging simulation mismatches (Cadence Incisive).
- Familiarity with WGL/TDL file formats.
- Good skills in Scan compression techniques and Logic BIST.
- Exposure to Memory BIST insertion tools (Preferably Logic Vision MBIST).
- Good experience in Boundary Scan, JTAG concepts, Core testing using P1500.
- Should have basic understanding of Tester requirements.
- Should be good at doing synthesis and timing (RC and PT/Tempus).
- Knowledge of formal verification using LEC.
- Exposure to SoC level DFT will be a plus.
- Experience on low power DFT is an added advantage.
Interested candidates please apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.