Talent Acquisition Member at Sventl
Views:136 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sventl - ATE/J750 Test Engineer (4-10 yrs)
SVENTL SINGAPORE is hiring for ATE Test Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering with at least 4 years of relevant experience in leading successful CMOS IC test development projects.
- Experience in Visual Basic programming and Perl Scripting
- Ability to drive for technical solutions and create next generation leadership in the ATE test Hardware development arena
- Knowledgeable of Microcontroller of System On Chip (SoC) test development is preferred
- Mandatory to have V93k and J750 with test programming development.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in multiple ATE platforms configuration preferred.
- Business focus with strong planning, coordination, analytical and good communication skill.
- Traits with self driven and initiaves and forward looking characteristics