Talent Acquisition at Sventl
Views:196 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sventl - ASIC Verification Engineer - System Verilog/RTL (2-6 yrs)
SVENTL is hiring for ASIC Verification Engineer.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop verification environment and tests to perform Functional (RTL) testing at IP level and SoC Level
- Develop IP level/SoC level test plans based on the design/architectural specs.
- Coverage Analysis and Coding
- Run simulations & regressions, debug test failures to identify test case issues & RTL design issues
- Define and develop block/full chip level verification environment and its components
- 2 - 6 & above years of experience in ASIC Verification and Methodologies
- Good knowledge of System Verilog, SV-OVM/SV-UVM Methodologies
- Good understanding of RTL concepts
- Good understanding of AHB/AXI protocol
- Expertise in PCI-e/ USB/ Ethernet/ Switch protocol is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Perl/TCL is Must
- Good communication skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.