Technical Recruiter at SureIT Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:214 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
SureIT Solutions - Senior System Administrator - Windows Server/Wintel (5-10 yrs)
We have Immediate opening for Senior System Administrator in Hyderabad. Please go through the JD below. If interested please apply here.
Title : Senior System Administrator
Location : Hyderabad
Exp : 5 to 10 years
Company : Tollplus India Pvt Ltd.
Job details :
- 5-10 yrs. of overall relevant experience in Windows - system administration
- Planning of Patch management as per the Schedule.
- Plan infrastructure Changes as per the process.
- Support to raising & implementing including the Patch management CR's in the Wintel infrastructure.
- Daily BAU L2/L3 Calls Support on Windows 2012 and 2016 Server Family infrastructure.
- The setup and maintenance of new infrastructure of Windows 2012, Windows 2016 Server Edition, Domain Controller, DNS Servers, DHCP Servers, File Server
- Participation in Server Restoration Team and doing Root Cause Analysis for severity 1 & Severity 2 calls.
- Basic knowledge of virtualization
- Office365 or any cloud computing/services experience.
Detailed Activities :
- Windows 2012 R2 and 2016 R2 & AD Incident/Production Management
- In-depth understanding of windows architecture and troubleshooting experience with the ability to analyze technical problems to prevent future occurrence.
- Planning of OS Hardening of Windows 2012 / 2016 Servers
- Planning and guidance for creating Group Policy's and implementation as per standard procedures.
- RAID Configurations and Disk management utilities tools.
- Performing Windows server 2012 R2 and 2016 disaster recovery
- Working on escalated tickets
- To co-ordinate with the appropriate teams for call resolution for high severity or escalated calls.
- Troubleshooting escalated issues to Higher Up.
- Implementing best practices
- Recovery of windows server 2012 R2 and 2016 / Hardware to consistent state
- Taking ownership of virus outbreak management
- Liaison with Customer Security Officer
- Testing of Monthly MS Fixes / Patches
- Maintenance and Upgrade of Patching Application and Reporting Systems
- Decommission server
- 3rd party vendor coordination and escalation.
- Documentation of best practices
- Creating and updating of technical documentation
Capacity Planning :
- Forecasting and recommendation for capacity like disk, memory CPU etc.
- Intermittent resource usage and optimization advice
Problem Management and RCA :
- Identifying problem areas and doing trending and recommendations
- Responsible for reviewing and updating RCA document for Severity 1 & Severity 2 calls.
- Impact Analysis of Monthly MS Fixes / Patches
- Proactive monitoring of Application of Patches against security baseline
- Problem Escalation and Progress Monitoring
- Pro-active problem management
- Review of Historic Incidents to discover regularly repeating incidents
- Handling of Problems relating to historic incidents
- Problem record creation for RCA analysis of Sev1 Incidents
- Hardware and Software Vendor escalation for problem record resolution
- Trend analysis of issues and corrective actions
- Periodic Security Baseline Analysis.
- Additional Cluster Change Control and Management
- Cluster fail over testing
- Evaluation, Testing and Deployment of clustering software updates
- Impact analysis on possibly affected related services/infrastructure
- Should have basic knowledge of virtualization.
Service Fabric : Cluster node deployment experience.