Support Engineer - Linux/Unix (3-5 yrs)
- 3+ years of experience in release engineering, preferably in a Linux/UNIX environment
- Good knowledge in SQL and Oracle DB
- Expert knowledge of version control systems (git, svn, etc.)
- Expertise with branching, merging, conflict resolution strategies etc.
- Proficiency in various scripting languages such as Shell, Perl and Python
- Able to work with cross-functional teams (Dev, QA, Systems Engineering, etc)
- Detail-oriented and can design, document, and enforce processes
- Able to work in an environment at a fast pace and with changing priorities
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and a willingness to learn
- Unix commands proficiency
- SVN/GIT repository maintenance
- WAR file build and deployment
- Manual deployment of WAR files.
- Manual deployment of SQL scripts.