Superdaily - Senior Software Engineer - Frontend Development (2-7 yrs)
Job description :
- Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
- Combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
- Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
- We are looking for strong and enthusiastic front-end developers for our storefront team who are building high scalable web apps for lakhs of our customers.
- UI Developers have to be able to appreciate how every millisecond is critical for user experience.They should have a good grasp of optimization techniques.
- As a frontend engineer you will own and develop feature sets that involve responsive UIs, API service integrations, deployments, monitoring and ensure a seamless delivery of daily needs to customers.
- Develop interactive, user friendly applications using the latest frameworks which are open source and proprietary.
- Help the team leverage and contribute to open source technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline with 3+ years experience
- Excellent proficiency in frontend technologies
- Ability to own and execute complex projects.
- Proficiency with well-structured CSS and pre-processing frameworks (SASS/LESS)
- Strongly practice writing unit and integration tests with reasonable coverage of code.
- Motivated team player who goes over and above what is asked.
- Attitude to thrive in a fun & fast-paced startup environment.
- with high levels of ownership and commitment.