Manager at Sankofa Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:119 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
SuccessFactors Consulting - Fixed Term (4-10 yrs)
Familiarity and Skill sets (MANDATORY) :
- Must have worked on Successfactors.
Key Responsibilities :
- Supporting the Competency Lead in managing the stakeholders and competency deliverables
- Responsible for Enterprise level Solution design and competency deliverables for SuccessFactors- Ensuring that the functional and technical design for the system is completed to the appropriate standards
- Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and mitigations implemented effectively
- Ensuring - Acceptance into Service- criteria are agreed and that the business, delivery partners, IS and the project team understand their respective responsibilities in meeting those criteria
- Facilitating and supporting Business Analysts in respective area
Relationship Management :
- Building strong relationships with IS peers and the business stakeholders
- Building strong relationship with delivery partners to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Team management :
- Line management responsibilities for 2-3 Business Analysts
- Set clear behavioural standards and ensure adherence
- Ensure staff is aligned to IS & business strategies
- Lead by example with enthusiasm to encourage motivation
- Delegate tasks to the benefit of individuals and the team
- Monitor the quality of the work of direct reports
- Support the recruitment of appropriate resources with required skills
- Manage staff, including coaching and guidance
- Manage staff in accordance with all HR Policies and procedures.
- 4 -10 years of experience in similar roles and industry domain
- Proven experience of managing competency deliverables in high impact high budget programs, working alongside stakeholder groups and external delivery partners
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing SuccessFactors in Healthcare/CPG industry
- Experience in the preparation and running of process design workshops and documents
- Experience in the preparation of functional design documents and test scripts
- High level of motivation, flexibility, drive and personal commitment
- Understanding of project and change methodologies
- Able to build and maintain strong and effective relationships
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Critical thinker and ability to demonstrate logical approach to problem solving
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills particularly at senior levels of an organisation
- Able to prioritise work and balance competing demands
- Able to think strategically, creatively and to see the bigger picture
- Able to deal with conflict and mediate
- Able to deal with ambiguity and cope with change
- Able to inspire and motivate teams.
Technical/Professional Qualifications :
- Educated in Computer Science to degree level from a reputed school
- Enterprise architecture certification such as TOGAF
- Microsoft Office Suite to Proficient level.
- ITIL V3 to Intermediate level