Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Assort Staffing
Views:145 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SuccessFactors Architect/Manager - Employee Central Implementation (9-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- 10+ years of SAP HR experience and SuccessFactors Employee Central certification & strong implementation experience
- Drive SuccessFactors Employee Central Implementation with co-existence with SAP HR On-Premise
- Migration experience from SAP HR On-Premise to Employee Central
- Map Business Processes and existing SAP HR On-premise to SAP/SuccessFactors Employee Central
- To conduct Employee Central workshops for collecting business requirements and updating configurations workbooks
- Provide expert functional inputs to SuccessFactors Integrations team
- To provide expertise in configuring Employee Central in terms of global business requirements. Should understand country specific localizations
- Strong understanding of Employee Central Data models
- Succession data models, Corporate Data models and MDFs, propagation data models
- Strong expertise in Employee Central data models, Picklists management, User access through role based permissions, Organization, Pay & Job Structures Management, Country Specific Fields (CSF) customization, Self Service (MSS / ESS) Transactions Configuration, Workflow Configuration, EC Position Management, Rules Management, Meta Data Framework (MDF) Objects Configuration, business rules configurations
- Strong expertise in developing EC Timesheets and Time off configurations.
- Expertise in configuring Holiday Calendars, Work Schedules, Workflows, Take Rules, Accrual Rules, Period End Processing Rules, Time Account Types, Time Types, Time Profile etc.
- Expertise in a proposing the solutions to business. Must have good experience in designing the functional and technical solutions.
- This role requires build the demo or prototype for the HR systems to present the solution to business leads. Coordinate with technical leads, Onsite business leads, Project managers and delivery managers. Accountable for design, build, testing and documentation.