Director at Stylabs Inc.
Views:938 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
STYLABS - Senior Backend Developer - Application Architecture & Design (3-8 yrs)
- We see the role of Backend Engineer as highly skilled and versatile, with a passion for creating robust, high performing software that can delight both us and our customers. You will thrive in a team that takes pride in its work, keeping up to date with the latest developments in the field of technology and always willing to share new ideas with the team.
- The position will suit somebody that lives and breathes code. Motivated self-starters and excellent communication skills are essential for the successful developer as you will be dealing with the end users. You will be working on a number of new projects and will be working with the development manager on a range of exciting R&D projects aimed at creating innovative solutions for clients and users.
- You will be working in an agile environment within a rapidly expanding team. You will be pushed to create compelling experiences that will stretch your talents and give you opportunities to learn new skills.
- Work closely with lead developers to implement Python/PHP/Node.JS application architectures and designs.
- Work and take lead on various projects.
- Maintain existing applications to support operations.
- Produce documents including release notes, design documents, and class diagrams.
- Perform testing with technical peers and functional end users to ensure a successful launch of development projects.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Out of hours support when needed.
- Help shape functional and technological decisions which will help take their products to the next level.
- Communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company.
Experience requirements :
We are looking for a full stack developer, comfortable working on all areas of a project with an in-depth understanding of as many of the following as possible:
- 3+ years Python/PHP/Node.JS
- Additional Experience with RabbitMQ/AMQPs, Code Review, No-SQL DB'S, SOLR, ELASTIC, MySQL, Caching Technologies.
- Strong concepts and working experience with a relational database.
- Experience of developing web UI based applications and high performance batch processes and interfaces in a high volume transactions environment.
- Knowledge of programming methodologies, standards and techniques.
- Experience of configuration and release management. Working experience of Git, Subversion, or other source code management tools.
- Experience of working with business users and be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of distributed computing and SOA architectures.
- Knowledge of RESTful and SOAP interfaces.
- Knowledge of the digital cinema ecosystem.
- Testing (unit, integration, etc.), along with test automation.
- Distributed message system design/development.
- Agile and XP methodologies - TDD and iterative development with continuous integration.
- SOLID Code design.