HR Professional at Stryker
Views:192 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Stryker - Staff Engineer/Senior Engineer - RTOS/Linux OS (6-12 yrs)
The company :
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. For more information, please visit our website at www.stryker.com.
Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) announced that it has been named as one of the 2017 Best Companies to Work for in the United States. This is the seventh consecutive year Stryker has been named to the list, and the company was ranked 19 out of 100
Our mission : Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
Quick Facts :
- $11.325 billion in annual sales in 2016, 73% in U.S.
- Annual revenue has grown for 37 straight years
- 18% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 37 years
- ~33,000 employees globally
- Products sold in 100+ countries
- 44 manufacturing and research & development locations worldwide
- Included in the Standard & Poor's 500 Index
- Ranked # 287 on Fortune Magazine's - FORTUNE 500- list for 2016
- Ranked # 5 on Fortune Magazine's - World's Most Admired Companies- list for the - Medical Equipment- industry for 2016
- Ranked # 21 on Fortune Magazine's - 100 Best Companies to Work For- list (U.S.) for 2016
- Spent $715 million on research and development in 2016, consistently spend between 5.0 - 6.3% of sales on R&D annually since 2000
- 4,898 patents owned globally in 2015
- Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
- Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK
Seeking a passionate leader of self, people & process, and organization with the following attributes :
- Sets direction. An innovator who defines ways to create value and deliver on Stryker's mission and strategic imperatives.
- Builds organizational capability. A strategic executive who continuously breaks down barriers, identifying new and more effective ways to accomplish tasks and goals.
- Inspires others. A genuine, relationship-focused leader who connects, collaborates and fosters an inclusive environment of enthusiasm, trust and pride. He/she makes others want to follow, building momentum for action and positively influencing outcomes.
- Champions talent development. A manager who focuses on maximizing the ability, potential and contributions of themselves and others. Fosters an environment where people can excel through developing, coaching and rewarding performance.
- Delivers results. A driven player/coach who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks.
Position profile : Staff Engineer
Responsibilities and duties :
- Work on the embedded SW development for the Emergency care products.
- Own the SW module and come out with best architectural design to make decision on overall product software architecture.
- Understand and follow the SDLC as per divisional SOPs.
- Work extensively with cross functional teams located across different geographical locations.
Experience/skills required :
- Bachelor- s/Masters degree in Electronics or Computers.
- 6- 12 years of work experience in developing embedded software for medical or other products.
- Experience with Embedded Linux/QNX or any other RTOS.
- Experience in developing software around 16/32-bit processors preferably i.Mx series of processors.
- Experience in writing embedded software to for GUI and display systems.
- Experience in developing embedded Software for analog and digital sensor interfacing using SPI, I2C, UART, SDIO.
- Experience in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth communication development.
- Well versed with product and cyber security needs & standards.
- Knowledge and previous exposure of different software sub systems design/development.
- Ability to create software architecture for a product and work with teams to implement same.