Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist at Stryker
Views:103 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Stryker - Staff Engineer - Embedded Testing (7-11 yrs)
Seeking a passionate software engineering professional with the following attributes :
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop new ideas into reality.
- Goal-oriented engineeers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
Responsibilities and duties :
- A software engineering position focused on development testing of Hardware interfaces & Middleware Software applications for use in the healthcare industry.
- Debugging & testing of Hardware interfaces & Middleware Software applications.
- Debugging & testing of network interfaces like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB etc.
- Understand software requirements and architecture specifications to perform testing activities like authoring of scripts and writing manual test case, execution & creating test reports etc.
- Work with other remote and on-site development teams.
- Interface with Quality Assurance Department to guide the development of software verification and validation tests.
Experience/skills required :
- Good understanding of Agile principles / SCRUM
- Ability to direct or collaborate with cross functional project teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be an excellent team player and able to work with minimal supervision.
- 4-7 years of experience in development or testing middleware application both on windows and embedded Linux.
- 1-2 years of experience in development or testing windows .NET embedded applications and API testing.
- 1-2 years of experience on automation testing in Linux embedded platform.
-1-2 years of experience in Linux BSP configuration for Embedded processors preferably ARM based.
- 1-2 years of experience in networking tools and utilities.
- 1-2 years of experience in Linux Device Driver
- Experience with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB
- Sound knowledge in debugging networking applications.
- Good knowledge on OS concepts, firmware, device drivers, system internals, cloud technologies.
- Systems engineering knowledge and system test experience.