Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist at Stryker
Views:512 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Stryker - Senior Staff Engineer - 3D Visualization (8-15 yrs)
Seeking a passionate software engineering professional with the following attributes :
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop new ideas into reality.
- Goal-oriented engineers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams
Position profile : Sr. Staff Engineer - 3D visualization
Responsibilities and duties :
- Senior Staff Engineer will provide technical leadership to the Stryker ADAPT team.
- And help establish technical standards and drive Stryker's overall technical architecture, engineering practices, and engineering methodologies.
- They work on our complex problems, building high quality, architecturally sound and accurate software for Stryker ADAPT product.
- The incumbent will take lead in the implementation, and deployment of successful Stryker ADAPT software application software systems.
- We want pragmatic visionary who can translate business needs as well as design philosophies into workable technology solutions.
Experience/skills required :
- Algorithms and data structures
- Object-oriented design and analysis
- Expert in C++ programming concepts
- Development and verification methodologies
- Use of software developments tools, such as compilers, interpreters, programming editors, debuggers, source code control, defect management. 3D Visualization, OpenGL, VTK, ITK, Knowledge of QT/QML, with a sound mathematical background.
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations.
- Lead implementation, and deployment of successful medical device systems.
- Aid the architect in design - Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Aid the architect in ensuring a quality of design as well as implementation. Lead technical code reviews.
- Development of technical talent - Exert technical influence over team members, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
- Establish a trusting relationship with the team and other stakeholders
- Demonstrate problem - solving and technical mentoring capabilities and a solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycle