Senior Recruitment Executive at Windows consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:169 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Structural Designer - VHDL/Synthesis (7-12 yrs)
You will be part of CIPG group within the Silicon Engineering Group, in the Core IP development team driving latest CPU's in the latest process technology. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
1. Technical Leadership/Management of Synthesis designs of CPU core blocks, characterization and quality checks to meet the design targets of high performance, and low-power digital design
2. Static timing analysis
3. Low Power Solutions
4. Design Convergence at Block/Section Level
5. Coordination with Layout & Fub/Section Floor planning
Qualifications : You must possess a Master's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with atleast 9 or more years of experience in related field or a Bachelors Degree with atleast 11 years of experience.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Digital Design Experience, with experience in Custom digital and/or Register File design, and Section/Full-Chip level convergence, Timing Analysis, Floor planning
- Familiarity with Verilog/VHDL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Prior experience in managing a medium size team is a must