Senior HR Manager at Straviso
Views:467 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
UI/ANGULAR DEVELOPER - STRAVISO INDIA PVT LTD (US BASED)
INTERVIEW VENUE FOR FACE TO FACE (MON-FRI):
TIME : 11 am- 5pm IST
STRAVISO INDIA PVT LTD
OFFICE NUMBER :13 A
6TH FLOOR, Windsor Commerce Bldg, Near Wadeshwar Hotel.
Landmark : Above Giridhar hotel, opp dominos lane
48 Baner road,
Senior Software Engineer/Software Engineer- UI Developer
StraViso is a premium digital technology company that provides end-to-end Product Engineering and Digital Transformation services to Fortune companies and startups across the globe. We cover the entire gamut of product engineering including user experience design, web & mobile application development, cloud, devOps, big data, testing and infrastructure managed services to transform businesses digitally.
At StraViso, design-Build-Deliver Strategies & Solutions is at the core of our offerings. Some of the cutting-edge technologies, frameworks and platforms we work on include Lumen, Amtrack, Buzz, Nexus, Fielserve, iOS, and Android.
The DNA of our Product Engineering services include design-Build-Deliver Strategies & Solutions, cloudnative development, micro services driven architecture, DevOps, & CICD-led processes. Being an Agile company, we respond to change and pivot fast to create the best market fit with a quick turnaround time.
Position Summary :
In this position, you will be responsible for participating in software development activities. This is a Full time position. Applicants must be well experienced in UI, AngularJS, MVC frameworks UI developer who will take a key role on our team. Candidate will be responsible for delivering a complete front-end application.
Position is based in Pune, India.
- Overall 3 + years of development experience and a minimum of 2+ years experience as a UI Developer building responsive websites and web applications.
- Translate user behavior and research into actionable data.
- Rapid design and testing methodology.
- Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to rest of the team and upper management.
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery
- Understanding of java web application technology stack (spring core, Spring MVC,Hibernate, REST).
- Having hands on Web and UI Development.
- Must have excellent Communication and Soft Skills
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or other related analytical or technical disciplines, or at least four (3) years related experience.
NOTE : Notice period less than 30 days can only apply