Senior HR Manager at Straviso
Views:925 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Straviso - Technical Project Manager - Software Development (4-10 yrs)
StraViso - is a premium digital technology company that provides end-to-end Product Engineering and Digital Transformation services to Fortune companies and startups across the globe. We cover the entire gamut of product engineering including user experience design, web & mobile application development, cloud, devOps, big data, testing and infrastructure managed services to transform businesses digitally.
At StraViso -, design-Build-Deliver Strategies & Solutions is at the core of our offerings. Some of the cutting-edge technologies, frameworks and platforms we work on include Lumen, Amtrack, Buzz, Nexus, Fielserve, iOS, and Android. The DNA of our Product Engineering services include design-Build-Deliver Strategies & Solutions, cloudnative development, micro services driven architecture, DevOps, & CICD-led processes. Being an Agile company, we respond to change and pivot fast to create the best market fit with a quick turnaround time.
Position Summary :
- In this position, you will be responsible for participating in software development activities.
- This is a Full time position. Applicants must be well experienced delivering every project on time and scope.
- Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Hands on any of the Technologies such as .C#/Net/Web API/Java/UI/SQL/Android/IOS will be preferred. Position is based in Pune, India.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress - Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or other related analytical or technical disciplines, or at least four (5) five years related experience.