Senior HR Manager at Straviso
Views:556 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Straviso - Senior Software Engineer - Android Platform (3-9 yrs)
Straviso - Android Developer - Pune
ANDROID DEVELOPER -STRAVISO INDIA PVT LTD
INTERVIEW VENUE FOR FACE TO FACE (MON-FRI):
TIME : 11 am- 5pm IST
STRAVISO INDIA PVT LTD
OFFICE NUMBER : 13 A
6TH FLOOR, Windsor Commerce Bldg, Near Vadeshwar Hotel.
Landmark : Above Giridhar hotel, opp dominos lane
48 Baner road,
CONTACT - SREE-7032224244 - HR
Senior Software Engineer - Android Developer
StraViso is a premium digital technology company that provides end-to-end Product Engineering and Digital Transformation services to Fortune companies and startups across the globe. We cover the entire gamut of product engineering including user experience design, web & mobile application development, cloud, devOps, big data, testing and infrastructure managed services to transform businesses digitally. At StraViso, design-Build-Deliver Strategies & Solutions is at the core of our offerings. Some of the cutting-edge technologies, frameworks and platforms we work on include Lumen, Amtrack, Buzz, Nexus, Fielserve, iOS, and Android.
The DNA of our Product Engineering services include design-Build-Deliver Strategies & Solutions, cloud-native development, micro services driven architecture, DevOps, & CICD-led processes. Being an Agile company, we respond to change and pivot fast to create the best market fit with a quick turnaround time.
Position Summary :
- In this position, We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Position is based in Pune, India.
Qualifications & Responsibilities :
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK
- Must have excellent Communication and Soft Skills.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or other related analytical or technical disciplines, or at least four (3) years related experience
NOTE : Notice period less than 30 days can only apply