Co-Founder at Story Digital
Views:466 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Story Digital - iOS Developer - SWIFT/Objective C (0-3 yrs)
Role : iOS Developer
Location : South Delhi/New Delhi
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Mobile Front-end Developers who have experience building innovative, problem-solving, high volume applications that customers love. Mobile Developer at Story Digital are highly responsible for execution & co-ordination of multiple projects.
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Swift developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X, including mobile phones, tablets, and full-fledged computers.
- Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for iOS and OS X
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
- Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git and bitbucket.
- Familiarity with continuous integration