SteerLean - UI Engineer I - React Development (4-8 yrs)
- UI Engineer to help develop and maintain the existing customer-centered application. You will work with Business Analyst, Technical Architect, and UX Designer as well as define and deliver customer-facing features. The role will have a measurable impact on productivity growth and satisfaction for one of the fastest-growing tool.
- We are looking for Senior UI Engineer, who thinks strategically, works pragmatically in a dynamic environment with few guardrails, and enjoys getting stuff done. You will participate and impact the entire lifecycle of application development.
- Collaborating effectively with multiple disciplines.
- Experience in delivering high-quality user-facing applications.
- Working in an agile environment with details and high estimation accuracy.
- Teamwork focused, results-driven, growth mindset, diverse perspective.
- Experience working with React, New React features like Hooks, Portals and Context API have added advantage.
- Experience working with Unit Test cases
- Experience working with Orchestration technologies(i.e : npm/yarn)
- Experience working with Web deployment technologies(i.e: Webpack, parcel, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design and nice to have new CSS features like flex, grid
- Nice to have Typescript, GraphQL, MicroFrontEnd exposure
- Experience as a Product Owner or equivalent in leading technology, internet company or development shop.
- Familiarity with the agile development approach.
- Team leader experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology or digital means.
- Understanding of the end-to-end product development process.
- Great technical knowledge and communication skills to effectively work with senior clients, architects, and guide the vendor or client team.
- Ability to work at an abstract level and continuously pivot to arrive at the highest impact answer for the client.
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and the ability to push the innovation on solutions.
- Exposure to Mobile application development is desired.