SteerLean - Technical Architect I - PL-SQL/EBS (8-13 yrs)
Key Responsibilities & Skills :
- Should have experience in analyzing the already written code and validating the impact of decoupling some DB objects onto other objects.
- Should have worked on Implementations / Upgrades / Maintenance Projects.
- Should have experience in Stake Holder Management and Customer Communication.
- Experience on Applaud will be good to have
- Proven technical leadership on E-Business Suite implementations
- Previous large-scale, multi-national Applications deployment and implementation experience in a lead/subject matter expert (SME) capacity
- Has designed and implemented operational support processes and understands key customer challenges faced during implementation and migration of applications as well as the lifecycle management post-implementation.
- Proven expertise in all aspects of the Applications lifecycle such as development, deployment, customizations, patching, and upgrades
- Should have SQL tuning skill and experience at refactoring SQL queries to improve performance.
- Ability to diagnose the performance issues from SQL to Application to Database to System to Storage
- Extensive Experience in PL/SQL programming, developing complex Packages, stored procedures, functions and implementing best practices in PL/SQL programming
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience working in the EBS environment with HCM modules is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively.