Recruiter HR at SteerLean
Views:348 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Steerlean - Product Owner (4-8 yrs)
- The Product Owner will be at the center of the problem solving, and will work closely with development and QA teams to ensure the strategic objectives are timely met.
- You would be well versed in the product, process and technology aspects.
- You would also be proficient in all aspects of the agile deliverables required for a technology team to build beautiful products.
- This includes hands on development of storyboards, wireframes, product backlog, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experience as a Product Owner or equivalent in a leading technology, internet company or development shop.
- Familiarity with agile development approach.
- Team leader experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology or digital means.
- Understanding of the end-to-end product development process.
- Great technical knowledge and communication skill to effectively work with senior clients, architects, and guide the vendor or client team.
- Ability to work at an abstract level and continuously pivot to arrive at the highest impact answer for the client.
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions.
- Exposure to Mobile application development is desired.