Steerlean - Lead Big Data Engineer - ETL/Hadoop (8-14 yrs)
Desired Skills :
- Proficiency in statistical data analysis and data analysis, ETL Development.
- Experience in all facets of software development life cycle like analysis, design, development, data conversion, data security, system integration and implementation.
- Experienced on Big Data platform like Hadoop, hbase, CouchDB, hive, Pig etc.
- Worked with TeraData, Oracle, MySQL, Informatica, DataStage, Snaplogic, Tableau, QlikView or similar reporting and BI packages.
- Used SQL, PL/SQL and similar languages, UNIX shell scripting.
- Experienced with data modeling, design patterns, building highly scalable and secured solutions.
- Knowledge of agile software development process and familiarity with performance metric tools.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud technologies like Athena, redshift, EMR a plus.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, influence and innovation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions; tolerance in dealing with bad quality data.
- Distinct customer focus and quality mindset.
- Ability to work at an abstract level and gain consensus.
- Ability to see from and sell to multiple viewpoints.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills and the ability to work both independently and in various team settings.
- Ability to work under pressure with a solid sense for setting priorities.
- Ability to manage own learning and contribute to domain knowledge building.
- Experience in software development.
- Strong command of English language (both verbal and written).
- You will apply your passion for finding opportunities in data by using established tools and techniques, or by innovating new ones, to get insights from large complex data sets.
- You will work on client's internal projects in the T&D Architecture team to help them in various analyses and its implementation.
- You'll also focus on learning new technologies, providing solutions to complex problems, developing complex algorithms, troubleshooting issues using CI/CD and DevOps model in a very agile environment.