Steerlean - ETL Developer - SnapLogic/MySQL (8-12 yrs)
- Apply data engineering skill-sets to solve real life complex problems and deliver long term sustainable systems data integrations (ETL) solutions.
- Be part of an assigned Agile team and work collaboratively with team members (business SMEs, architects, Scrum Masters and product owners) and key stakeholders to gather and validate requirements and drive out ETL solutions.
- Collaborate with lead, architect and team to design and develop ETL solutions that meet the functional and technical requirements.
- Ability to analyze data from various IT systems, work closely and collaborate with various cross functional IT specialists in implementing solutions.
- Develop, test, debug, document and operationalize solutions leveraging best practices at the firm.
- Worked with Oracle, MySQL or similar databases and ETL tools like Informatica, Snaplogic.
- Used SQL, PL/SQL and similar languages, and UNIX shell scripting.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, influence and innovation. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions; tolerance in dealing with bad quality data, troubleshoot issues and deliver resolutions.
- Ability to work under pressure with a solid sense for setting priorities, ability to manage own learning and contribute to domain knowledge building.
- Strong command of English language (both verbal and written).