Talent Specialist at Hapstive Services Pvt Ltd
Views:332 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Statistician - Predictive Analytics (3-6 yrs)
Work on a predictive analytics product for the fashion industry. It comprises of set of algorithms and quantitive/statitical rules to perform such analytics. This role involves R&D in discovering alternative algorithms and quantitative rules that improvies the product from a performance and outcome perspective.
1) Proven experience in quantitative analysis (product building or research) - data modelling and quantitative execution
2) Educational background in statistical analytics or computer science or engineering physics
3) Knowledge of any programming language (C, Python, R, Java) and tools (Excel, Matlab etc) to do R&D on large data sizes and computations.
a) 20 GB relational data, 100 million rows
b) Performing 100 million+ computations in under one hour on a server class machine
4) Experience in tools to analyze data for outcomes and patterns (e.g. Business Intelligence tools )
5) Strong knowledge of SQL
6) Brilliant problem-solving abilities
7) Strong communication skills
8) Working knowledge of Linux
9) Familiarity with machine learning a plus
Graduate/ Post graduate in statistical analytics or computer science or engineering physics From ISI / IITs.