Job Description :
We are looking for an HTML developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members
Skills and Qualifications :
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Strong knowledge of web standards
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Familiarity with differences in other HTML5 based views
- Knack of adhering to best design practices
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them