Recruitment Consultant at IT Trailblazers
Views:215 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Staff Engineer - Software Development - C/C++/Python (9-14 yrs)
Staff Engineer, Development - Software Defined Perimeter (SDP)
You started out as the cool kid creating algorithms and writing code that tested your limits. You discovered the power to influence people and engage them in the work of art that you created trying to solve critical problems. It's the passion to solve previously unsolved and complex problems and the will to make it work, come what may, keeps you going. Sounds like you? Read on, opportunities galore, sky is the limit!
Pulse Secure is a great company built by great people who excel at having fun while being equally passionate and skilled at creating great products. We continue to seek the nerd in you we will keep you well fed, we promise!
What We Do :
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and- Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
As a Staff Software Development Engineer, you will :
- Use C/C++/Python as your primary tool along with your knowledge of network Security (including SSL/TLS VPN) in your vigilante efforts to offer secure access by keeping the intruders at bay.
- Write scalable Linux system programs, understand how to do performance analysis and tuning.
- Bring onboard strong TCP/IP, networking, IPSec, IKEv2, and Web protocol experiences.
- Develop scalable, distributed, stateless containerized network functions.
- Not hesitate in trying your hands at some Perl and OS level programming.
- Exploit your knowledge of LMDB to design that near perfect data model you have been dreaming of.
- Breathe and live by Test Driven Development to outsmart your QA colleagues.
- Be the Security guru that thrives to offer secure access by keeping the intruders at bay.
- Always stand up to the challenges your software may present to the not so amused customer, be the light in the tunnel, not just at the end of it.
- Influence your peers, your stakeholders to design a top notch solution for every problem space you put your hands on.
- Overall, be the user that eagerly looks forward to live the experience that you have created, day after day.
- BS/BE/B-Tech or MS/ME/M-Tech degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Electronics
- 9+ years of overall experience in Computer Networking and Security Software space.
- Strong programming knowledge and experience in implementation using C/C++/Python
- Strong system/kernel level programming knowledge and OS level understanding using Linux
- Good understanding of distributed system design concepts
- Hands on development experience with L3, L4 and L7 protocols.
- In depth understanding of network security or security protocols like SSL/TLS, HTTPS, IPsec, IKE etc.
- Good understanding of authentication protocols like LDAP, SAML, AD, Kerberos etc.
- Strong understanding of hypervisor and virtualization technologies like VMWare, KVM, Xen, Hyper-V etc.)
- In depth understanding of containerization (Docker, LXC etc.) technologies including network and storage mapping
- Prior experience in containerizing a complex networking appliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment and working with a geographically distributed team
- Proven ability to be productive and flexible in a fast-moving, geographic-diverse environment
- Must be able to work efficiently and proactively on an individual basis and across teams