IT Recuriter at Infinity HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:60 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Staff Engineer - SoC Design & Implementation (7-16 yrs)
Required Skills :
- Strong and proven fundamentals in Digital logic design and verification, ASIC design methodology.
- Experience in the design of embedded processor and multiprocessor environments. Knowledge of memory architecture and systems, bus architectures and standard peripherals.
- Experience in the design of systems with multiple asynchronous clocks.
- Experience with high-speed communication and I/O interfaces.
- Knowledge of networking interfaces and protocol translation DMA engine design in hardware state machines.
- Expertise in designing efficient and reusable modules in Verilog. Experience with synthesis and timing constraint development and simulation and validation of the design on FPGA emulation platforms.
- Strong debugging skills. This includes debugging using simulation tools as well as debugging in the lab with test equipment.
- Proven Communication skills and ability to effectively work with cross-functional, cross-site teams.
Desirable Skills :
- Experience with 40nm or lower geometry CMOS design.
- Knowledge and experience in UVM.
- Knowledge and experience in designing FPGA systems.
- Knowledge and experience of C/C++.
- Knowledge and experience of scripting languages like Perl, TCL/TK, Python, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of HLS methodology and tools.
Required Experience :
- 7+ years of experience in digital implementation for SOC designs with analog control interfaces and networking interfaces.
- BE/M.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
- Emphasis in digital circuit design would be a plus.