Senior Recruiter at Strategic Placements & HRServices
Views:156 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Staff Engineer - ASIC Verification (5-12 yrs)
About the Company :
- Microsemi Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: MCHP), offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for communications, defense & security, aerospace and industrial markets.
- Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs andASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world's standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services. Microsemi is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California.
Qualification & Responsibilities :
- The responsibilities include developing the complex test bench, Verification, Automation, Debugging and Coverage analysis.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 7 to 11 years of work experience
- Very good hands-on experience in developing module and chip-level Test bench
- Hands-on experience on HVL's like System Verilog/Specman
- Knowledge/Experience in Storage protocols like SAS, SCSI, SATA is plus
- Scripting in any one language
- Very good knowledge in Digital Electronics
- Experience in C, C++ is a plus
- Good Analytical and debugging skills
- Very good in VHDL/Verilog code
- ASIC design and verification methodologies
- Highly self-motivated, well organized and result oriented.