Technical Recruiter at Career Makers
Views:8613 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
STA Architect/Engineer - Timing Closure/RTL/Physical Design/Floor Planning (5-15 yrs)
- Independent planning and execution of Netlist-to-GDSII.
- Full exposure to all aspects of design flows like floorplanning, placement, CTS, routing, crosstalk avoidance, physical verification
- Well versed with the level timing closure (STA), timing closure methodologies, ECO generation and predictable convergence. Well versed with parasitic extraction, LVS/DRC and other Physical verification checks.
- Should be able to provide clear directions to the team wrt PNR issues Drive methodology with help of local and external CAD/EDA teams for faster design convergence
- Well aware of place and route methodologies and hands on experience with timing convergence
Minimum Qualifications :
- 5-15 yrs experience in STA
- Should have good exposure to high frequency design convergence and descent exposure to physical design methodology.
- Masters/Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronics science engineering with at least 5+ years of experience in IC - design Experience in leading block level or chip level Timing closure & Physical Design activities.
- Work independently in the areas of RTL to GDSII implementation Ability to collaborate and resolve issues wrt constraints validation, verification, STA, Physical design, etc.
- Knowledge of low power flow (power gating, multi-Vt flow, power supply management etc.)
- Circuit level comprehension of time critical paths in the design Understanding of deep sub-micron design problems and solutions (leakage power, signal integrity, DFM etc.)
- Tcl/Perl scripting Willing to handle technical deliveries with a small team of engineers.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Mobile : +91 98 1845 4080 / 98 6860 9864