Senior Career Consultant at Teamlease
Views:617 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
SSIS Developer/Lead - ETL (3-7 yrs)
Sachin resource services in the organized segment, delivering a broad range of human resource services to various industries, with a vision to Putting India to Work.
- We have offices in in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Delhi to cater to variety of skill requirements. from Teamlease. We take this opportunity to introduce Teamlease as one of India's leading providers of human resource services,
We have an Opportunity with our client which is into Analytics domain for ETL-SSIS Developer and lead, Bangalore.
Experience : 3-7 years
Work Location : Bangalore
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft SSIS.
- Experience in AWS, Redshift DB is a definite plus
- Experience with Informatica/Talend is a definite plus
- Advanced knowledge of ETL, including the ability to read and write efficient, robust code, follow or implement best practices and coding standards, design/implement common ETL strategies (CDC, SCD, etc.), and create reusable/maintainable jobs
- Solid background in database systems (such as Oracle, SQL Server, or Teradata) along with strong knowledge of PL/SQL and SQL
- Good knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write stored procedures, triggers, functions etc.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Knowledge on data model to develop Dimension and Fact mappings/jobs
- Good working knowledge of PowerShell and VSTS SRS (Visual Studio Team Services)
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, API(Application Program Interface), REST (Representational State Transfer) and basic understanding of Java
If you are interested in the above Opportunity, please share your updated resumes and apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.