IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:1723 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Sr Validation Engineer - IP Design (8-16 yrs)
Opening for Bangalore based Semiconductor Organization
Job Title: Sr Validation Engineer
Key areas of responsibility
- Engage in Chip bring-up phase, implement test cases according to test plan, debugging test in simulation and hardware environment, and verify test coverage according to IP specification.
- Working closely with Design and Verification Engineering for problem analysis and resolution
- Coordinate with Test Program development team for bench and ATE correlation
- 8-10+ years of relevant experience in the semiconductors industry ( in the area of validation / application support)
- Experience in Validation of Analog IPs and Mixed signal chips is must.
- Experience in High Voltage Automotive chips is preferred;
- Understand Automotive Application
- Some experience in Microcontroller/Embedded System Programming (preferably ARM) is desirable
- Good Bench Debugging Skills
- Good experience in Lab Equipments like Oscilloscope, Signal Generators, Power Supplies, and Thermo-streamers etc.
- Familiar with ESD and EMI/EMC standards
The following is desirable :
- PCB design knowledge, especially multi-layer PCB, PCB thermal analysis
- TCL or Perl
- GPIB, Ethernet and TCP/IP related protocols.
- Good understanding of Test Automation including LabView
- English speaking and writing
Behaviour and soft skills :
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Be focused and result oriented
- Take personal ownership, don- t wait for someone else
- Show an engaged curiosity, a will to understand the mechanisms behind the effects, an eagerness to constantly learn and improve
- Be enthusiastic, have fun in what you do
Please send me your updated resume.