Senior Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Human Capital Solutions
Views:938 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Sr Mobile App Developer/Lead - Android (2-11 yrs)
Rol : Sr Mobile App Developer / Lead
Exp : 2 -11 years
Location : Bangalore
- Architect, Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Knowledge of information architecture and responsive design and native Android application development.
- Experience with mobile development issues related to performance optimization, caching, security, and native hardware components
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Extensive experience in developing android enterprise application. Experience in iOS is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field (Preferably BE or MCA)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.