Sr Android Developer (3-5 yrs)
Job Title: Sr. Android Developer
Job Location- Gurgaon
Industry Types: IT Software – Mobile
Functional area: IT Software- Programming & Design
Key skills: Android, java
If you are a Senior Android Developer with 3+ experiences and want to work with fast growing start-up company, please read on!
Do you love working with the IT Software-Mobile industry? Then we want to meet you!
Based in Gurgaon Weird Logics is a customer friendly mobile and tablet based solutions. It is committed to growing business productivity along with enhancing the end customer experience.
Founded in April 2012 by an enthusiast looking to better lives through technology. Weird Logics has grown from a group of friends discussing ideas in their wee office hours to over 60,000 people happily enjoying
Services/solutions it provided. With premium clients in the Indian hospitality sector, the company has earned public admiration and immense credibility in a short span of 1 year since its inception.
Weird Logics takes interest in developing enterprise solutions and is also venturing into interactive tablet advertising soon.
What you'll be doing:
We need an Android Developer with strong hold in Collections and XML processing who will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing mobile solutions, making appropriate use of software design patterns and best practices.
- Executes complete life cycle of mobile applications (Android).
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Analyzes functional design/overall application technical design and develops detailed module technical specifications.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Find innovative ways to incorporate new ideas into the mobile user experience.
- Researches and resolves client-reported issues.
What you need for this position:
- Must have experience of developing for different version of the Android platform and across smart phones and tablets
- Minimum 3 years extensive experience developing Android native apps using Google Android SDK.
- Experience in Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST) and Data parsing using JSON, XML etc.
- Experience in content provider, broadcast receiver, services etc.
- Integration with 3rd party SDK's and API's
- Information architecture, Interface design and layout.
- Should have developed and delivered Android applications to market.
- Strong in Android Java, understanding of collections, thread management, memory management and other aspects of Java for mobile application development.
- Working experience in usage of java server side, SQL, my-SQL Data Base & experience with other mobile Platform will be added advantages.
Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech. in Computer Science (or equivalent)
What's in it for you:
- Development of Android applications that delight our customers.
- Exceptional compensation package.
- Phenomenal work environment (like, really awesome).
- Other amazing perks to being part of our team!
If yo are fit for above mention position, kindly send us your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.