Consultant at Quess Corp Ltd
Views:285 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SQL/Tableau Developer - C#/.Net (6-11 yrs)
- Must have Skill - Experience in SQL Server and 2 years in Tableau
- Good to have - MS access, VBA
- Shift Timings - 2.30pm-12am
- Work Location - Noida
- IC role
- 6+ yrs. of experience
Job Description -
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of strong experience writing Programs using PL/SQL and queries using SQL and producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- Transform written technical specifications into code. Generate triggers, procedures, functions and packages utilizing Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL. Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements.
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems and providing technical support for web/ window applications.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Ensure that test plans are developed and executed in validation of system requirements.
- Develop efficient and maintainable software that meets business user requirements
- Code and test on large scale SQL Server back-end database applications.
- Effective written & verbal communication
- Collaborative, team player with strong work ethic and service-mentality
- Ability to identify system changes and verify that technical system specifications meet the business requirements.
- Develops innovative approaches on performance optimization & automation.
- Should be able to handle Onshore/Offshore model.