HR Executive at Indium Global Services
Views:744 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
SQL Server Developer - Oracle (4-8 yrs)
DB Developer (SQL Server Developer with Oracle experience) - Job Description
The candidate must have advance SQL Server Developer skills including broad understanding of advance SQL Functions, expertize in DDL, DML, SQL/Dynamic SQL, and SSIS. The DB Developer is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of high quality, efficient and effective solution in MS SQL Server T-SQL, ETL, Integration and related tools to support a number of large-scale data migration projects. This includes developing and managing SQL database processes and services, identifying and problem-solving for issues, interpreting and presenting program results. The candidate is expected to have exposure to Oracle development.
- Experience with full life-cycle application development.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Exposure to Oracle 11g and above and PL/SQL development.
- Design, develop and maintain appropriately-scaled, effective solutions to support data quality, migration and reconciliation activity in Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL, Integration Services and related tools. Support customer experience, architecture, security and operations.
- Very strong T-SQL skills and strong knowledge of ETL techniques. Creating and analyzing complex queries, store procedures, tables, views, triggers, functions, SQL Jobs. Ability to write reusable, robust, and clean code to do almost anything.
- Design and implementation of SSIS, and ETL based on business requirements.
- Good understanding of Database Design, Integrity, and optimization process.
- In depth experience of performance-tuning SQL Server databases code and environments, and SQL profiling.
- Strong background in data modelling, data management and data manipulation, code management and version control (TFS).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Able to understand business requirements and develop SQL Server solutions that work within the technical boundaries.
- Working directly with the business teams to understand their needs, identify and resolve data issues.
- Knowledge of table replications.
- Knowledge of security management such users and object permission.
- Knowledge of Oracle Tools such SQL Developer and Toad.
- Knowledge of Oracle Jobs and job scheduling.
- Knowledge of active directory and security groups.
- Knowledge of SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) is plus.
- Writing technical design and supporting documentation.
- Initiative and a strong desire to work for a fast paced dynamic organization.
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Accurately estimate the time and materials required to complete the development work within project timelines.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment. The candidate can manage multiple tasks and independently manage his/her own time. The candidate must be intellectually curious, be adept in database technologies, have the ability to mine data to answer complex questions and clearly communicate findings. Attention to details is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.