Recruiter at Sprinklr
Views:814 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sprinklr - Software Development Engineer - Test - Cucumber/Performance Testing (1-4 yrs)
What Are Your Responsibilities :
1) You own the end to end testing of the data pipeline and platform setup and set best practices.
2) You create the necessary automation library and framework.
3) You ensure the health of the platform by putting the necessary checks and balances where ever is appropriate.
4) You are also responsible to drive meetings and new initiatives and innovation.
5) You participate in all day-to-day QA activities.
6) Research into new test/validation technologies/methodologies
7) Work with cross-functional teams to ship high-quality releases
8) Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of SDET and Sr SDET
9) Encourage and drive initiatives which promote innovation and technical excellence
10) Constantly look for improvements in software development and testing processes
As an Automation SDET at Sprinklr one would be familiar with the below :
1) Testing of any SaaS products and clear understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
2) Testing of Micro-services hosted platform is a big plus.
3) Understanding of Kafka and Redis concepts is a plus but not a MUST
4) Java Programming language with a very strong emphasis on automated testing using Selenium/Cucumber.
5) Hands-on experience in testing SOAP/Rest services
6) Experience in any of Databases such as MySQL, MongoDB is a big plus
7) Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and good object-oriented design and coding skills.
8) Hands on experience in development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Selenium/ Cucumber) in an Agile development environment
9) Understanding of Performance testing and Performance related tools such as JMeter / Gatling
10) Hands-on experience with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA. Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket
11) Must have working knowledge in building and executing automation scripts Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities AWS & Azure Cloud Concepts Basic Unix commands