Sprinklr - Operations Engineer - Linux System Administration (2-4 yrs)
What You'll Do & what makes you qualified :
As a future Platform Engineer at Sprinklr, you are passionate about working on cutting edge, high profile projects and are motivated by delivering solutions on an aggressive schedule
- Regularly look for creative ways to solve problems and help the team meet commitments
- Love learning new technologies and sharing them with your team
- Have a keen interest in using appropriate tools, cloud-based or open Sourced, to solve the problem at hand
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Implement and operate multiple applications on our SaaS environments and provide production support
- Contribute to the automation of the provisioning of environments
- Strong Linux Systems Administration skills with RHCE 6/7 or Centos
- Have scripting knowledge in one of the following - Python, Bash or Perl
- Good to have DevOps tools/concept involving knowledge of Jenkins, Ansible, Gradle, Maven etc.
- Host and service monitoring (Nagios, Sensu, Grafana etc.)
- Basic code management, ticket & issue management, git skills, etc.