HR at Spotflock Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:155 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Spotflock Technologies - UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for a user experience (UX) Designer to design apps, software, and platforms that meet people's needs. You should be able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
- A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. -
- The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 2 or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
Required Skills :
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
Soft Skills :
- Excellent communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong documentation, organization and time management skills
- High-energy and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
- Strong ability to collaborate with a global development team