HR at Spotflock Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:416 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Job Summary :
- Seeking hands-on for a talented well experienced UI Engineer, who is passionate for creating and executing amazing UI solutions.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, the expert in UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into simple, easy to use, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
Job Responsibilities :
- Under general supervision, responsible for delivering end to end GUI solution in production
- Should be able to optimize UI performance across multiple devices and multiple browsers
- Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures
- Responsible for creating and implementing responsive designs
- Create and be accountable for user interaction model, workflows, information architecture, prototypes, and guidelines for user interfaces
- Work closely and collaborate with other members of the development teams to ensure smooth integration of the UI component with back end technologies
Job Specifications : Education/ Qualification : BE or B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology
Experience : 1 + years of hands-on experience in React Native. Overall Exp. 3+ Years
Required Skills :
- Should have executed a production level end to end UI application on his own
- The hands-on contributor who played an important role in implementing the proposed architecture and design
- Experience in developing using React Native
- Deep understanding of UI development life cycle tools like YEOMAN, NPM, bower etc.
- Good working knowledge of ReactJS, Angular.js, Node.js, Meteor.js
- Ability to develop test cases for UI applications - functionality and flow testing
- Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
- Exposure to data visualization libraries such as D3.js
Preferred Skills :
- Knowledge of version controls like GIT and SVN
- Worked on delivering UI application development using agile methodologies
- Worked on Google SDKs and libraries like Google maps, direction services etc.
Soft Skills :
- Excellent and proven communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work well with multi-disciplinary teams
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are crucial