Senior HR at Bangalore Secretary Service
Views:120 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Splunk Engineer - PowerShell/Scripting (3-7 yrs)
We are having urgent openings for Splunk Engineer with one of our leading Clients,
Job Role : Splunk Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Exp : 3 + Years
Job Description :
- Develop new Splunk deployments based on customer requirements; aid customers in refining existing Splunk deployments while applying Splunk best practices.
- Deploy Splunk in clustered and non-clustered environments (based on customer needs; includes indexer clusters and search head clusters).
- Manage Splunk knowledge objects (Apps, Dashboards, Saved Searches, Scheduled Searches and Alerts).
- Develop custom Splunk apps to meet customer needs in a variety of domains: IT security, financial, IT ops, human resources, physical security, etc.
Required Skills :
- Comfortable working with bash, PowerShell, and batch scripts; ability to develop scripts in these languages to support Splunk deployments
- Strong experience and expertise engineering Splunk solutions for a variety of customers
- Experience in building Splunk Technology Add-ons and configuring field extractions for various data sources
- Experience deploying/managing Splunk indexer clusters and search head clusters
- Deployment experience with Splunk Enterprise Security and/or Splunk IT Service Intelligence premium solutions
- Strong understanding of the underlying Splunk infrastructure and components (lookups, modular inputs, standard inputs, relationships between varying configuration files, etc.)
- Strong Linux system administration and engineering skills; must be very comfortable administering servers from the command line and working with configuration files
- Experience working with other big data analytics solutions (Elastic Stack, Palantir, HP ArcSight, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with a globally distributed team
- Strong sense of self-motivation; ability to identify problems and develop solutions
Interested candidate can apply here